4.08.2010

Weekend Napping...or not!

You know those weekends when your pre-schooler wants to skip her nap? Well, if you have a toddler or pre-schooler and he/she hasn’t started this faze…don’t worry it is coming soon. So don’t think you’re just the lucky one that it hasn’t happened to! I didn’t think this could happen to us, but it is. Lauren naps well at school all week long, but for some reason on the weekends naps just aren’t her thing. But she still has to spend ‘quiet’ time in her room.
Saturday - Daddy walks into her room to make sure she is asleep. She is lying in bed with her eyes shut (twitching/blinking), but shut.


Daddy: “Lauren, I know you’re not sleeping

Lauren: “YES, I am” (with her eyes still shut)

Daddy: (trying to keep from busting out laughing)Lauren, if you don’t go to sleep, you are not going to do anything fun this afternoon”.

Lauren: “Daddy, but I am sleeping…my eyes are closed!”


seriously...she is a funny little girl!



0 comments: