3.29.2010

ABC's

You might be asking yourself, "when did Daisy learn to write her letters so nicely?" Weeelll, I still have a long way to go. Lauren gets all the credit on this one.  








Lauren is preparing for Pre-K after she turns 4 this summer and is writing her letters and numbers more and more clearly every day. She surprised me the other day by writing her entire name on a greeting card for one of her friends.  I mean it...she SO surprised me!!
There is still a lot of practicing to be done for the latter half of the alphabet, but I was super impressed with her ability to write every letter by herself.  I had such a fun time watching her concentration while working on this masterpiece. She did so good and I am extremely proud of her!
Way to Go Pumpkin Pie...

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

You have the most beautiful babies!

Ben and Abby said...

I am so impressed, too!! GO LAUREN! :) So neat! :)

Kellie said...

wow!! can she come teach Scott?? he only recognizes S-C-O-T. ;)