4.29.2010

Ballet & Tap

One of the many joys in having little girls....Ballet & Tap!
Lauren started dance in January and has been preparing for her very first recital coming up in May. We are so excited to see her perform, we can hardly stand it! I must say...she is one of the most graceful 3 year old ballerinas we have ever seen and we couldn't be more proud of her.


getting ready for dance!


she loves, loves, loves her little nutcracker. 


the class!

stretchy, stretchy


love that posture and first position...such focus.

"call me miss graceful"

so saaaweet

her solo tap walk!

baby brother congratulating sissy




full point - pretty impressive! (not on point shoes..just plain ballet slippers)

1 comments:

Kelley Loredo said...

love love love this!!!! Tell me where you have her enrolled... I realize 2 is a little young, but I think Ainsley would love to go to a baby class! I want to start looking into options. Your kids are so beautiful!