11.04.2009

Happy 15th Months, Dill Pickle

My little Dylan is 15 months today....and already on the blackberry! :)

This morning I woke up super early because I knew that we would have to get everyone ready and out the door for Dylan's 15 month well visit at 8:50am. You might be thinking, 'that's not early at all', but uhm...yeah it is! Anyways, got everyone ready and lookin' cute, because afterall, you have to take the kids to the Dr. looking snazzy right?
Sooo...we packed up and headed for the appt, drove in rush hour, parked the car, unloaded the kids, bags, got in the elevator, second floor arrival "ping"...yay....almost there. Went to check in....we were early....yup....2 DAYS EARLY!!!! OMG! Can you imagine the look on my face? It was pretty upsetting to know that I had taken so much time to get everyone ready...and nothin', no appointment today. Ughh...we'll be back on Friday and I will update you on his stats.....

Then, same afternoon before lunch, I tried to unlock my car over and over again - come to find out...it wasn't my car. What is wrong with me? ....it's 9:24pm and I am ready for bed.



But I will say this....my little guy kept me smiling all day long! There is never a dull moment with him these days - gabbin', walkin', huggin', smilin', laughin'...and yes, cryin', but still....the most precious and loving little boy EVER!!






4 comments:

Kelley Loredo said...

Ah - you poor thing! That sounds like something I would do! lol

Ben and Abby said...

Adorable!!! Your post cracked me up - I'm so sorry! Nothing more frustrating than to have gone to so much effort for nothing...!!! Happy 15 months cute Dylan! :)

Unknown said...

Such a cutie!! Can't believe he's 15 months already!

Kristin said...

I am cracking up at your post. Poor you and I know all about the "Dr.'s office outfits". HA!! He's such a sweetie and I love the picture of them in his little sweater :)