5.07.2009

message from dylan at 9 months

hola amigos! somehow my mom missed writing about my 6 month dr. appt, which in my opinion was way rude, but i've managed to get over it. especially now that i'm a whopping 9 months old. 6 months is sooo old news.
dr. newton says i'm such a stud...a smart, good looking stud...but i'm not braggin' - it's just what he said. ok. maybe he didn't but still, that's what my family thinks about me...and truly that's all that matters. :) my report card indicates that i'm moving right along.


  • weight: 17.8 lbs (10%) hey, don't talk crap, doesn't everyone want to be on the small end for this category - you're just jealous.

  • height: 28.8 in (75 - 90%) now that's what i'm talking about. i may be thin, but i'm a tall stud..i mean dude.

my physical exam turned out great besides a little dry skin here and there. i mean really, who doesn't have that?! moisturize, moisturize, moisturize! and i got an A+ on my developmental scores. Sweeet! my fine motor skills are really good too. i am grabbing and picking up things all over the place. even changing toys from hand to hand. i know, i know...gifted!!
we made our 12 month and 15 month appts at this visit. mom seemed really bummed about how fast time is moving. i'm just ready to start getting a move-on. this sucks not being able to run around like my big sister.
hope you enjoy the photo shoot that my mom just HAD to have...geez, can't catch a break from the flashing bulbs....
until next time.
Love, Dylan











oh yeah, forgot to mention - my head is measuring 17.8in. (50-75%) see, i told you i was smart.




my new "i'm a little irritated with the pictures" smile.

0 comments: