5.06.2009

Easter 2009

yep, just realized that i never posted photos of our Easter this year.
we started out at church in the morning, then had lunch at Patrizio's with kevin's family, followed by dinner at my parents. easter egg hunts, pictures, sweets, and more...
get ready, there's a bunch...



"uhm, what is that?"



holding his own sippy cup



such a fun action shot of them cracking up!


counting the eggs


look at my sweet boy standing


okay, so i had to sneak one in of me and my sisters...

this one still makes me laugh... Lauren scolding Roman


don't ask me how we managed to get them all in the tree without any accidents.

daddy and dylan

loves, loves, loves strawberries. if she could eat these for every meal of every day...she would be the happiest girl ever!


what a great day to end the day...more sugar!

1 comments:

Kelley Loredo said...

Great pictures and even cuter kids! Looks like so much fun with the cousins!