8.11.2008

Welcome.....

Dylan Kevin Sinclair



Born on Monday, August 4, 2008 at 4:17pm. He weighed 7lbs 15oz and was 19.69 inches long. And....a full head of hair. :)

It was 1 week ago today that we were blessed with our newest addition to the family. He is truly a little miracle and angel. He's so soft, cuddley, and new baby smelling....just love him!!

Labor and delivery went great. I checked into the hospital on Monday morning around 8:30am, my water broke around 9:30am and the magic epidural went in about 10ish, starting pushing a little after 4pm and he was born at 4:17pm.




(I have included several photos of that special day. Be prepared lots to follow...hey, that's what the blog is for, right?! :D )



Leaving for the hospital....


Just got hooked up to the machines. My honey and I getting ready to welcome baby boy!



Looking over Boy Names one last time...Ah! :)


Here he is...introducing Dylan Kevin Sinclair

So sweet and new....

Tiny Toes....
Proud Daddy bought his boy a matching Texas hat....



Me and my Little Man....


Daddy and Lauren posing in front of the door...acting silly!

Our new little family of Four....



Getting ready to go home.....


Lauren is so proud and loving her new baby brother....



4 comments:

Kristin said...

Welcome to the world little Dylan!! You are absolutely adorable :)

Kelley Loredo said...

He is such a beautiful baby and so lucky to have you for his family! I can't wait to meet him - please tell me when I can come! I'd love to stop by sans my kids of course! Will call you again tomorrow.

Brody said...

We are so glad to finally have you here, Dylan!

Kellie said...

oh my goodness!! i cannot wait to meet Dylan. He is absolutely adorable. and the pics of the family and little Dylan . . . breathtaking. i felt like i was there. i can't wait to see you.
congratulations on a healthy baby boy!!
love
Kel