8.23.2008

off the charts...

okay, so he's not really 'off the charts', but i thought he would want me to brag on him a little bit...
we had baby dylan's 2 week appointment on Friday and he is now weighing 8lbs 7 oz and is 21 inches long. 50-75% for weight, 75% for height. it's a nice feeling to know that my many, many, many hours/days/nights of feedings are paying off. I still feel like he's a little skinny, but one sign of his growth is that he has officially outgrown his newborn diapers. Aww....

i like to take pictures at the dr. visits, but i didn't have my photographer with me...pssh!!! i was only able to take 2. (bummed)

2 comments:

Kellie said...

LOL. God knows he is gonna love that picture!! :) I do like all your dr visit pics. I wish I remembered a camera or a photographer! congrats that the little guy is perfectly proportioned.

Brody said...

Poor baby wasn't happy getting weighed (and probably getting his picture taken naked)! I understand completely!