7.30.2008

Big Girl Room

This past weekend, we moved Lauren's furniture and things into the guest bedroom, which will now be her new room. We also changed her crib to toddler bed. Basically, the front panel was removed and she is free to get out when she pleases. Of course, she still doesn't know this. She just plays with her stuffed bunny and waits for us to come get her in the mornings. Yay! :) She has slept in her new room since Saturday without troubles....sheewww...so relieved. I must say that I was extremely worried about the transition. I was so afraid with her changing little personality (turning the big TWO) that she might put up a fight. She did great!!
She wants to show everyone her "new woom"...or "room". It's so cute to hear her saying showing our visitors "come see my new woom"....she must really like it. Then we finally finished painting our baby boy's room, which was Lauren's old room. She walks by that room and says, "new woom?" with a questioned look on her face, b/c it's now blue. Daddy asked her today who's room that was...and she answered "baby broders woom". She is such a smarty! ;)
I'll post some pictures of Lauren's room soon. And our baby boys' room when it's complete (which honestly may be in a month or so - sorry).

By the way, I know a lot of people have been wondering, so here is the latest.....I AM STILL PREGNANT! I'm convinced that he is now over 10lbs with no more room and I've been pregnant for 1 1/2 years......AH! My last day at work is Thursday and I am totally looking forward to it. Can't wait to be off......

0 comments: