7.24.2008

38 week sonogram

Well, Well, Well, i had my 38 week sonogram on Wednesday and the prediction is that our sweet baby boy is weighing in at approximately 8lbs, 4 oz. The sonographer (if that's a word) said this is an ESTIMATE, and can be give-or-take a pound. That means, he is either 7lbs (which i can handle), or 9lbs (which i can't). His measurements indicate that he is 39 weeks 6 days....putting me at July 24th for the 40 week mark. OH WAIT, THAT IS TODAY!! So I am wondering if he will be waiting until Aug 4th???
I am not really sure what to think; part of me really wants him to be born in the next week, to complete the family tree of birthdays in July. But part of me is not quite ready; still some last minute things to be done. Let's see when HE is ready......Good Times!! :)

1 comments:

Kristin said...

I cannot wait to see your sweet little boy!!