2.26.2008

What is that feeling in my belly?

This pregnancy is going by so much faster than the first one. I was laying on the couch the other night and i started feeling some movement in my belly. At first i wasn't sure what it was...maybe a little muscle spasm, but nope, i realized it was that familiar feeling of the little miracle inside of me starting to flutter. I guess that makes sense...afterall, I'm already 18 weeks along.
It's so amazing that baby boy sinclair has been moving for weeks and i am just now feeling him. I'm looking forward to those little flutters becoming kicks - as my belly and my sweet baby boy continue to grow.

3 comments:

Kelley Loredo said...

How exciting to feel baby boy moving around! Love the new look of your blog:)

Kristin said...

Love the new look of the blog!! I remember what a relief it was to feel that flutter that lets you know that everything is okay. What a special time for you and little man :)

Stephanie said...

I remember those AWESOME feelings too. I miss them so! Congrats on the little man doing so well. We can't wait to meet baby K-man! :)
ps....Your blog is beautiful! I love the colors! xoxo Steph