2.16.2008

The Week of Love.....

This week went by so fast...I really wanted to wish you a Happy Valentine's yesterday, but wow, what a crazy day! From too much excitement at home with all the love and attention my sweet baby girl and honey gave me (blush) to all the goodies and fun at work. I don't even know where the day went. :)
This whole week was really special- filled with many eventful memories. I'll share a couple with you:
Lauren has been doing so many fun toddler things- for one, daddy turned his head for only a second, only a second I tell ya....and she was climbing out of her high chair. Both feet AND hands were on the tray part of the high chair. HE FREAKED OUT! We no longer leave her in the high chair unattended. Poor baby.....
(btw- we highly recommend her high chair...we couldn't believe it didn't tip over...yikes!)
Another memorable moment was when she said "I Luf Lou" (not sure who Lou is, but I'm sure the translation was actually .....I love you). Ahhhhh....it was SO cute!! Can you imagine the feeling I got when I heard her say those 3 special words?! And to say it the week of Valentines....just made my heart melt.
Hope you had a Valentines week filled with Lots of Love!

3 comments:

Kelley Loredo said...

Ahhh - so sweet!

Kristin said...

Those are the best words ever!! I think Grace told me today that I was grumpy - ha!

Holly K said...

ok, now I want to know what kind/ brand of high chair your have ! :)
I am starting my registry and have no clue which to get.

Also, Lauren's picture with Santa is hilarious ! :) love it. Hope all is well with you girl. Continued blessings during your pregnancy. Hugs,
Holly :)