12.18.2007

Visit with Santa Claus

Mommy and Daddy took me to see Santa Claus tonight. He visits the mall around this time of year to ask kids what they want for Christmas. Sometimes the kids smile and take forever giving him their list. Sometimes the kids cry and cry and cry! We waited a little over an hour and to my parent's surprise I was in a pretty good mood considering the waiting time. I was busy smiling at people walking by, playing with my Daddy, and eating my dinner!

They tell me that I did really good last year... I told Santa everything I wanted for Christmas, smiled for the camera and Viola...I was all done!

This year was a slightly different story, I actually knew my parents handed me off to this white bearded stranger....Wuahh!! They were waving at me from afar "trying" to get me to smile - Not Happening!!
Hope you enjoy the snap shot of my visit with Santa this year. Merry Christmas!!

Love,
Lauren Kate

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohhhhh myyyyy gooooodness!! my baby! i miss her! i wanna just squish her!!

Brody said...

That's not too bad. I haven't gone yet but I'm planning on clawing the big guy's eyes out on my way off of his lap!

Stephanie said...

I am laughing out loud!! Just hilarious!! Even in her crying moments, she still looks as adorable as ever!!!

Kristin said...

Awwww... poor little Lauren!! Even through the tears she looks beautiful. I agree with Madai - you just want to squish her :)

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!!!! She is such a cutie-patooty! And now you have another on the way???? WOW! Morgan is preggers too...she's almost 3 months now so you'll both deliver around the same time frame. Congratulations to you and Kevin!!!!!!!!!!!