12.11.2007

Primacy Christmas Party 2007

Just went to the Primacy Employee Appreciation Dinner at the Tribute Golf Course in The Colony. Notice I said Employee Appreciation Dinner, except it was actually our Christmas Party. I think it is so silly that we have to change the name so that we don't offend anyone, however, there was a Primacy Hired photographer taking pictures of everyone in front of the big huge CHRISTMAS TREE IN THE LOBBY!!! Oh well, I'll stop griping...but it really upsets me how PC everything has to be now. Ugh! We had a good time - there was good music, good dancin'. Actually, I didn't dance, but my man did....with another woman. Yep, one of my colleagues had one too many cocktails and pulled him out of the crowd for a little dancey-dance!! He looked so cute...totally blushing....and Yes, he can blush..GEEZ! :)

(can you say...Prom Picture...Cheesy!)

4 comments:

Kristin said...

It's not cheesy. . . It's a great picture of you two :)

Stephanie said...

WOW..you are GLOWING!!!! You guys look awesome!!! LOVE YOU! ps...I had a great time that night...not so much on Saturday, but Friday ROCKED!

Anonymous said...

yall look like such a hot couple! love the picture and love yall!muah!

Anonymous said...

You guys are so photogenic!