2.22.2010

De-crapifyng some of our cabinets!

Okay, so I started out the year on an organization kick...but then again who doesn't, right?! I decided to tackle our medicine cabinet first...(which is by the way located in our kitchen- not the bathroom, like most people), then moved onto the laundry room.  The laundry room is by no means close to being the cute, organized fun place that I want spend 'loads' (no pun intended) of time in...but with baby steps, I will achieve the goal of a peaceful, organized, clean laundry room.  Maybe when my honey finally hires a maid, is when it will happen!
Now the medicine cabinet...is the bomb...and I am truly proud of it.  I would like to add some labels and maybe some cuter baskets, but this will do for now.  Couldn't wait to show you my 2 easiest, cheapest, most prized organized areas of my home.  Yay for me!

Laundry Room
BEFORE


AFTER
 (okay not a huge difference, but every little bit counts)




Medicine Cabinet (and misc. junk)
BEFORE:



AFTER:


Do you see what i mean?? Doesn't it just make you go "Aww". 
Love, love, love this space.  I walk by it every day and just smile at it, knowing that behind those beautiful cherry cabinet doors, there is some organization...ahhh-LELUJAH!!!

0 comments: