Family Weekend!
-
Family Weekend at TCU! What a whirlwind!
reunited - :)
Walker on the field (after his 2+ hour tour in the sun!)
Lainey and Walker in her dorm room
seei...
Summertime Sweets
-
Hey friends! I pulled together a bunch of sweet treats that would be
super fun served up this summer. Check these out if you are looking for a
cute tre...
First Recital
-
Ry is gearing up for her very first dance recital! She has been taking
ballet and tap since January (last semester it was more of a creative
movement class...
Halloween
-
I have been looking forward to this Halloween since November 1st last year.
I actually picked my own costume this time and even kept a hat on my head!
I wa...
Saying goodbye to Daddy!
-
Tyler left last week for a 6 week deployment to Afghanistan with his guard
unit! We will miss him dearly and pray that all is well and everyone comes
...
1 comments:
oh. this is so sweet and adorable. :)
Post a Comment