2.19.2009

love is still in the air....

a little valentine love for mommy and daddy from lauren
wall of love (very bottom right hand corner is lauren's fishy)

daddy & i snuck out of work friday to join her party at school.


Funny story about Saturday night - she and daddy were giving me a valentine card and candy. I was reading her card aloud and asked her, "wow pumpkin, did you write this all by yourself? You did soo good, thank you". She looks and me and nods with this sweet grin on her face…'yeees'. Then she stopped....with a slightly concerned look on her face, " Ac-shually, I didn't mommy……daddy did it". I could not believe that she just used the word ACTUALLY in a sentence AND in the right context. I don't think I learned that word until last year. Kidding, but you know what I mean - I was cracking up.

0 comments: