10.27.2008

gosh, can you tell i'm back at work? i've been such a slacker at updating our blog. so sorry!

well, after spending 10 wonderful weeks at home, i am back in the office and my sweet baby boy is in 'school'. i like to call it that b/c it makes me feel better about leaving him. i like to think that he is there learning how to be a big boy and playing with others - even though he just sits in the swing, or the bouncy or plays on the floor.... still makes me feel like he's in 'school' learning how to interact and be social. :)
i took a couple of pictures of his classroom and of him in action:


out the door- looking a little startled, thinking- "uhm...where are we going, mom? we really haven't left the house much since i've been born."


dylan's new colorful classroom


he made the "Wall of Pumpkins" on his first day. how cute!


still kinda freakin' out....but he'll get the hang of things soon....

you know- i thought it was going to be SUPER hard for me to go back to work and leave him at a daycare at such a young sweet age. but i had an amazing sense of peace that i know God gave me. i had been praying all morning before dropping him off so that i wouldn't break down like a total freak show...and he really came through for me. i was completely calm and at peace about the whole thing. i did get a little teary eyed when i was walking out the door and getting in my car...but overall, i survived. my honey went with me and i know that helped me tremendously.

1 comments:

Kelley Loredo said...

I'm so proud of you! :) Can't imagine how hard it must have been.