5.14.2008

I Seeee Youuuu......

Lauren's school has this really cool "Watch Me Grow" online viewing capability where I can literally 'watch her' while she learns. I log in from time to time and can see her playing, running, dancing, and even giving the teachers her big Lauren Hugs!!! (makes me jealous...grrr)

I just logged in and was touched by this image: It's so cute to see a bunch of 18-22 month olds all sitting together on the floor paying such close attention to their teacher as she reads them a story. How in the world did she manage to get them all to sit still for so long? I sense MAJOR BRIBERY! And my sweet little girl is front-row-center! Aww....

It's almost time for me to pick her up and I can't wait to see her little smiling face. :)

1 comments:

Kristin said...

I think it is the coolest thing that you are able to check in and see her . . .sweet little Lauren!