4.21.2008

there's no place like home....there's no place like home!!

Our family has spent some quality time in the master closet over the past few weeks due to the crazy amounts of rain, wind, and hail in Plano and surrounding areas. There were a couple of times that I thought the roof was going to fly off our house and I was going to end up like Dorothy on the wizard of oz....except, I don't have a dog, don't have red slippers, and my hair isn't blonde or long enough for those super cute braids anymore....but you know what I mean....
It was scary times!
I thought April showers were supposed to bring May Flowers....well, how are the flowers gonna grow if the wind keeps up-routing our gardens...GEEZ??!! :)

And then last week, I was looking out of my office building and noticed this beautiful Rainbow shining through the sky- IT WAS WAY COOL!! ( i felt bad for complaining...)
(it's hard to tell in the picture, but you could see every single color clearly outlined.....Wow! )

Have a great week!

0 comments: