Kevin and I celebrated our 5 Year Wedding Anniversary on March 15th. It was such a special weekend. He surprised me with dinner reservations at Nick & Sam's (where he asked me to marry him) and requested the same private table in the corner of the restaurant - so romantic, hard to put into words.
I joked with him - "Are you gonna propose again to re-new our vows?" I was kidding of course, but it sure felt like "that kind of moment"!! :)
Family Weekend!
-
Family Weekend at TCU! What a whirlwind!
reunited - :)
Walker on the field (after his 2+ hour tour in the sun!)
Lainey and Walker in her dorm room
seei...
1 week ago



3 comments:
HUBBA HUBBA! You guys are a hot couple!! Congrats to you both!
Love ya
Steph
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! Great pic of you two at dinner :)
You guys are too cute!
Post a Comment