1.31.2008

18 months....



Lauren is 18 months today and I must say...time sure does fly when you're having fun!! Where has the time gone? You know, everyone tells you to enjoy every single moment with your baby, because they grow up so fast.... You listen to them, you try to take their advise, and STILL the time goes by and you wish you would have savoured the moments more. Geeez, can't we just bottle up every cute little thing about your baby? Maybe I should invent something like that! HA! j/k.

Little Lauren has been so super talkative lately that it's too cute to describe. And of course, every kid is the cutest and says the cutest things...but mine IS the cutest. :) She just loves, loves, loves her "Da-Ddy". She emphasizes the last syllable so well...she could say it for hours, I just love it!! And then of course, when she's with her "Da-Ddy", she loves saying "MAMA" (of course)

One cute thing I will share is this: We have started a night time prayer every night before she goes "Night-Night". As soon I say, "let's pray", she grabs both of our hands and closes her eyes...the cutest part is she just can't wait to say "A--MEN", she says it a couple of times throughout the prayer. Although, I think she's starting to figure out when we're almost done. SO CUTE!
Her teacher at school shared this with me: Every day at naptime, she likes patting her friends to sleep. I actually tuned in to the online webcam and noticed her doing that one day. The sweetest thing I've ever seen...made my eyes water!


3 comments:

Stephanie said...

What a cutie pie! And she does look like her daddy! :) I see your facial expressions in her too!!

Kristin said...

Love the new look of your blog :) She is a cutie patootie!!

Kelley Loredo said...

Lauren, you are the cutest!