7.27.2007

Lauren's First Haircut!!



Our little punkin' is turning one next Tuesday so we figured it was acceptable to have her hair cut for the first time. It's funny because she has little puffy ball in the back of her head that grows much faster than the rest of her hair. Sometimes a little hard to manage. :) So, now it's all gone and one length all over. I have to admit, I shed a couple of tears when she was all done. She looks like such a big girl now. Hope you enjoy the fun pics.... By the way, my emotions are a little out of control too, Kellie!! Ahh!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Congratulations Lauren! You are so beautiful! Can't wait to share your special day with you!
Hugs,
Steph

Kellie said...

Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday, Ms Lauren. I enjoyed celebrating with you at Scott's birthday party. You looked adorable.
XOXO
kel

Brody said...

Cute! Happy Birthday!

I have hated all of my haircuts.

Madai said...

OHHH MY GOODNESS!! TOOOO CUTE!! UGH!!