Okay, so I started out the year on an organization kick...but then again who doesn't, right?! I decided to tackle our medicine cabinet first...(which is by the way located in our kitchen- not the bathroom, like most people), then moved onto the laundry room. The laundry room is by no means close to being the cute, organized fun place that I want spend 'loads' (no pun intended) of time in...but with baby steps, I will achieve the goal of a peaceful, organized, clean laundry room. Maybe when my honey finally hires a maid, is when it will happen!
Now the medicine cabinet...is the bomb...and I am truly proud of it. I would like to add some labels and maybe some cuter baskets, but this will do for now. Couldn't wait to show you my 2 easiest, cheapest, most prized organized areas of my home. Yay for me!
Family Weekend!
-
Family Weekend at TCU! What a whirlwind!
reunited - :)
Walker on the field (after his 2+ hour tour in the sun!)
Lainey and Walker in her dorm room
seei...
2 weeks ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment